My New Blog

  1. If feeling unsafe – move to a place safer. If wires are down, call the police and the power company then call the insurance company.
  2. Take pictures or video if you can.
  3. No matter whose tree it belongs to – the owner of the damaged property needs to file a claim with his/her insurance company.

The damage is usually covered under the homeowner’s policy less the deductible. Under the additional coverage – the cost of removing the tree would be covered under a homeowner’s policy less the deductible.

Posted by Sam Kader on May 26th, 2011 10:42 PM



My Favorite Blogs:

Sites That Link to This Blog:

Ask Sam

Everyone is unique. Complete the form below and I will contact you personally.

Contact Information
Question or Comment